Saturday, November 22, 2008

Gun Season Opens - 2008

Well, this weekend opened up gun season - but I still took my bow to the woods with me. The only thing I saw was two big coyotes. Scott saw several does and a small six-point. Even though we didn't see a lot of exciting action in the woods...it was still a nice weekend because Martha Margaret and Daniel stayed out there with us this time.

Saturday morning was FREEZING!!! Fortunately my husband has hooked me up with lots of good warm clothes...the only thing that got cold was my TOES!! For some reason, I kept getting very sleepy though...in an effort to try to stay awake, at one point I started playing with my phone....and here is what I came up with! :)


This is how cold it was, even DOC wouldn't sleep on the ground. Check out his new bed!! It was hilarious to see him all squeezed up in a ball just to fit in this chair!!! This is where I found him Saturday morning when we got up!!


And he stayed there ALL day!!!


I ended up skipping out on the evening hunt to get a little Christmas shopping done since I would be passing right by the mall on the way home. I had a list of things to get and wanted to get it done before the "after Thanksgiving rush." As I was leaving Target, I ran into my brother and sister-in-law (on Scott's side) and sat in the coffee shop at Target and talked to them a while. It was good to see them...we don't get to see them nearly enough so it was nice to get to visit with them!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you have such beautiful eys
ILBYD