
Scott and I finally went to see Fireproof Friday night. I had heard LOTS about it before we went, and usually that leads to a let down....but this movie was everything I had heard it was and more! Every married couple needs to see it! This is a movie you need to buy and then watch every couple of months as a reminder! EXCELLENT!
The writer of this movie is genius. They present the gospel in such a way that its not "Bible beating", its gentle and encouraging...yet to the point and honest. Its perfect to take your friends that need to hear the gospel...or your couple friend that is struggling with their marriage. And for those that have a great marriage...its an encouragement to not get "lazy" in your marriage.
For those of you who have not seen it yet, I don't want to give too much away, but in the movie they talk about this book "The Love Dare". I got the book this weekend! Its a 40 day challenge...and today I'm starting Day 1.I want my marriage to be FIREPROOF!
Love is not a fight. It's something worth fighting FOR.
1 comment:
We liked this movie, alot! I am glad you got to see it!
Post a Comment