Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Born Liberal, Raised Right

Have any of your heard of this book or read it? My good friend, Bill O'Reilly, (wink) mentioned it in one of his talk shows a couple months back. If I didn't already have fifteen books on my "to read" list I would definitely get it. And maybe I will get it anyway and just add it to the pile. I'm very curious about what it has to say....

One day when my life just comes to a screeching halt and I have NOTHING to do...I'm gonna have PLENTY reading to do!!!

If only there were more time in the day....

Anyway, I just had to share in case any of you were looking for a good book to read. If I don't have time to read it...maybe someone else does... and can give me a book report on it!!

Click here to look inside the book and read the back cover!

No comments: