Start making supper at 6:16. Scott shows off his awesome paint job - then tells me a little about his day. I'm still making supper. He tries to guess everything I'm making (He always ruins my surprises!)
I put the casserole in the oven at 6:55. Scott comes back into the kitchen and sees the timer on the oven with 35 minutes remaining. He announces he's getting in the shower.
I begin the clean-up of the mess I made of all the dishes (haven't mastered the "no mess" cooking yet). I like the kitchen to be clean when we start eating (that doesn't ALWAYS happen).
Supper is ready! We sit down to eat at 7:36. (Today: my favorite meal of all time - Mom's Easy Chicken and Broccoli Divan)
After supper I clean up for the second time (Today: Scott was feeling extra frisky and cleared the table and loaded the dishes in the dishwasher!)
I wash a load or two of laundry and try to tidy up the house - do some "pile management".Finally, Noah and I sit down to catch a little TV (Tonight: Little People Big World and John and Kate Plus 8, but Tuesday nights are my favorite - Biggest Looser!!!)
While I'm watching TV, Scott has his quality time with eBay....
And then finally...when Scott gets off the computer and goes to bed...I blog about the day.
Good night! Sleep tight!
2 comments:
Sounds like a great night to me. Just wait until you have kids---that laundry doubles. It's amazing how that happens!
Laundry doubles and the straightening piles triple but you get to add 'saying prayers', 'giving hugs&kisses' and 'reading books' to your list at the end of each night which makes all the craziness during the day worth it with THREE kiddos.
Post a Comment