Well, Hurricane Ike went around us, thank goodness! AND, I didnt have to work all weekend like I thought I was going to have to! YEAH! Instead I got to go to our third annual 3D bow shoot! The rain held out just long enough. The wind was a bit of a challenge at times, but that just made for more interesting competition! I managed to pull off 2nd out of 5 girls. The girl that got first was a new girl - in more ways than one! She had only had her bow for 3 weeks and beat me by a considerable margin...an impressive score even in the guys category! I was impressed!

I still haven't made it to Starkville, and its killing me! I can't wait to get there! I won't be able to go next weekend either, because my cousin in getting married in New Orleans.
Gotta go dry my hair for church....ta ta...
No comments:
Post a Comment