Sunday, February 27, 2011

Karis turns 7!

WOW!! Its hard to believe that it was SEVEN years ago that I rushed to Starkville for the birth of my first niece!! She is such a joy - and FULL of fun and laughter!!

This year for her birthday party she had cheerleaders come to cheer with the girls, and basketball players come play ball with the boys!

This was Holston's FIRST birthday party experience!! And of course he had to dress up for basketball! You can't see it well in this picture... but he is wearing a MSU basketball jersey!! OH MY!! TOO CUTE!! (Not sure how we never got a good picture of him in it??)

He spent most of the party, strolling around watching the game since he couldn't play. Mimi was happy to keep him company while I helped with the party functions!


Paw and "littlest" cheerleader....

And of course, I had to get a picture with my basketball star!!! (Proud Mom!!)

Cake time....

Loads of fun gifts!!!

Back on the road... headed home!!!

Happy Birthday Karis!!! I love you!!!

No comments: