Saturday, February 19, 2011

First Stroll

This morning Holston and I went on his FIRST stroll (not really, because when I picked him up from daycare yesterday they were strolling outside :( ... so I'm pretending this is his first time today with ME because I hate missing his firsts! :) Anyway, he had more fun with me! :)

I had been wanting to take him strolling outside for a couple weeks now, but haven't had any pretty weather to take him out in!! Today was finally that day! And he loved it!!!

I loved it too! It was so much fun to actually get him out to do something!! Being so little through the winter... and through all the nasty cold/flu season... we haven't really gotten out much. So getting out this morning was a "nice breath of fresh air"! Its a beautiful morning!!

He would hardly open his eyes because the sun was so bright!! So, thanks to his good mama (ha!) who had gotten him a pair of sunglasses a few weeks ago, he was able to actually open his eyes and see all the pretty sites!

Is he not the cutest thing you've ever laid your eyes on!??! And, yes, he really loves his sunglasses!!!

No comments: