Holston can check off being sick for the first time... poor thing! And we haven't even started daycare yet! We went by daycare last Friday for a quick little check-in for probably 15 minutes... and a few days later he was congested and coughing! ugh! I didn't make the connection to daycare at first (more explanation later). By Thursday he was coughing a TERRIBLE cough so I took him to the doctor and found out he had RSV!

They sent us home with baby cough syrup and breathing treatments every 6 hours! He did amazingly well with his breathing treatments! I shouldn't have been surprised.... he has done well with everything! I even snagged a picture of him helping Daddy give his breathing treatment... too sweet....


God has been good! It could have been much more serious... I know several children that have been in the hospital with it! I'm very happy to say that he is doing much better now! And if it weren't for the cough, I would have never known he was sick. He has been a tough
lil' trooper... and happy through it all!! Smiling all the way!

Oh yeah, and when I called daycare today to see what there sick policy was (since I'm suppose to start work on Wednesday) they said as long as he was fever free for 24 hours he could come! Well, he never ran fever and RSV is highly contagious! They also
just happen to mention, "yeah, every baby in the infant room has had it! Its been going around!"
You DON'T SAY!????
No comments:
Post a Comment