... and then he rolled over on his side.... I thought to myself....surely not.... he didn't mean to do that. So I sat him back up straight on his belly and he rolled to his side again. He then started pushing off with his feet trying to roll over the rest of the way. THAT's when I ran to get the video camera (and the reason I have no more pictures of the event!)
He didn't make it all the way over by himself, but when I put my hand down for him to push off of, he could push him self the rest of the way! I was amazed.... and so was he! Every time he would roll over he would throw his arms out like he was falling and look surprised.. like "what just happened?"... and then he would smile!!
We practiced several more times until he got tired of it. We'll continue to work on it and I'll keep you posted on his progress!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment