Sunday, January 16, 2011

Back to Church

Finally! Holston's first day at church!! We were planning on taking him last Sunday, but decided not to try to get out with all the ice! So finally, the long awaited day arrived!! I packed his diaper bag and laid out his clothes last night. I was DETERMINED not to be late! I think it was a successful morning. I fed him at 8 o'clock.... that would make him be eating next at 11 o'clock - in between the service and Sunday School. We sat in the back of the sanctuary in case I needed to step out with him, but that wasn't even necessary. He didn't make a peep the whole time!!

After the service was over I headed off to feed him. Crossgates has a nice little room for mothers to go sit in and nurse - my first of many in that room, I'm sure! :) After he ate, we headed on up to Sunday School where he also slept the entire time!

After church, we went to Applebee's for lunch. Our first time out to eat as a family of THREE! We got home about 10 til 2 o'clock.... just in time for his next feeding!!

I'd say it was a very successful first church outing!! ;)

...and a picture of H and Me after church as a little memento!

No comments: