As of this week, Holston is officially "sleeping through the night"... which, to me, means sleeping 8 hours through the night without waking up!! He has done it a couple times this week without waking up at all.. and a couple other nights he (kinda) slept that long but woke up a couple times needing his pacifier!
He weights around 16 pounds and is still holding at 25 inches long!




I absolutely LOVE spending my days with Holston! This week we have been working on holding on to his toys! If I put them in his hand, he can hang on to them... and the past couple days he has even figured out how to get them to his mouth!! I have a feeling he is starting the teething process. He has started drooling a little and a couple days early this week he was a little fussy (which wasn't really THAT fussy... just more than his normally VERY happy self! )
I absolutely LOVE spending my days with Holston! This week we have been working on holding on to his toys! If I put them in his hand, he can hang on to them... and the past couple days he has even figured out how to get them to his mouth!! I have a feeling he is starting the teething process. He has started drooling a little and a couple days early this week he was a little fussy (which wasn't really THAT fussy... just more than his normally VERY happy self! )
I've put him in his bumbo seat a couple times this week! He seems to like it, but he is still a little wobbly to take it on without careful watching! He is so stinkin' cute sittin' in that thing though!!!
Holston also had a friend come visit him this week - Miss Hayden! They had fun together.... although, as normal, he slept through almost her entire visit! :) We were able to get a picture of them together when he woke for a few minutes! Oh, did I mention she is SEVEN MONTHS old!! He is almost as big as SHE is!!!!!

1 comment:
WOW!!! He IS big!!! :) And might I add CUUUUUTTTTTTEEEE!
We gots to get together soon before you head back to work!
Post a Comment