Friday, June 26, 2009

The Thrill(er) is Gone


I CAN NOT believe that Michael Jackson is REALLY dead!! I first heard the news while I was at the hospital last night visiting Martha Margaret and Owen! A couple that came to visit them had heard and was telling us about it!

As soon as I got home I turned on Fox News and they were showing live footage of them loading his body into a helicopter to take him to the Medical Investigator.

So sad. At the young age of 50.

On my way to work today, I listened to a couple of my favorite Michael Jackson Hits...I wonder how many other people around the world did the same thing this morning....

According to Fox News, The King of Pop held seven of the top 10 album downloads on Apple's iTunes store this morning, including the top five spots.

No matter what you thought about his personal life...you couldn't help but love him as an entertainer.

No comments: