Friday, June 26, 2009

Back for a visit

As soon as I got off work yesterday, I went straight to the hospital!! I could hardly wait to get back to see Martha Margaret and Owen!! Martha Margaret didn't even look like she had had a baby!! She had taken a shower, put on make-up and was wearing a t-shirt and pajama pants!! She looked amazing....and she said she had felt really good all day! She hadn't even had any pain medicine since she got out of recovery!

Daniel's Mom and Grandmother were there for another visit too...

He fell asleep in Mrs. Angie's hands...is this adorable or what!!!

I got a little quality time with him before I left too! :)



He is seriously the prettiest baby I've ever seen!! I just can't get over how CUTE HE IS!!!!! I'm so glad he's here and that he is healthy!! God is so good!!!!

No comments: