Saturday, June 6, 2009

Second Shower: Saturday Brunch

This morning was Martha Margaret's second baby shower. It was a brunch at a friend of ours from church, Karen. This shower was mainly for all her friends from our Sunday School class at Crossgates!

This is the diaper wreath that I made to hang on the front door of the house where we had the shower! I painted the letters to match the fabric in Owen's nursery!! Its pictured here hanging on my bedroom door before I headed to the shower...but it looked really cute on Karen's front door!

And here is the cake...

We had LOTS of good breakfast food!! Everything turned out perfectly! Blaine had fun at the shower too...especially the food part!!

Another of the hostesses, Jamie, had the idea to bring onesies and fabric markers so every one could make their own onesie for Owen! It was a precious idea!! Martha Margaret is holding the one I made...it didn't take me long to decide what I wanted to put on it!! ha!

Here is Karen working on her onesie..."My first Ole Miss Onesie" with "Hotty Toddy" on the back! Watch out Karen, somebody's bout to let them dawgs out!!!

One of the precious ladies that goes to our church, Mrs. Beth, made this adorable baby quilt!! What a treasure that will be!!!

This is Mrs. Reba (Martha Margaret's mom) and Mrs. Angie (Daniel's Mom)...and of course 'lil Baylee (Danielle's youngest)!

Martha Margaret and Blaine posing with all of Owen's onesies!

Martha Margaret with the very excited Grandmas!

The whole group....

The hostesses with the mostesses...

Look at that purple belly!!! Isn't it CUTE!!! I still can hardly believe she is REALLY gonna have a BABY!!!

No comments: