Thursday, April 16, 2009

Chipmunk Alive and Well...OUTSIDE

I got home from Mobile tonight around 6 o'clock....it no more than thirty minutes after I got home that I was walking through the kitchen and just happen to look down and see a flash back behind the refrigerator. I immediately yelled out to Scott...."I think I saw the chipmunk!!"...

From there, Scott set his plan in action...(it was obvious he had been planning this out in his head)...."Go grab two towels and bring Moses in here."

He stuffed one towel in the hole beneath the cabinet where the little thing always ran to....handed me the other towel....and then barricaded the kitchen area off with a box. Scott started pulling the refrigerator out and told me to throw the towel on the chipmunk when he ran out....

The plan worked!!! Only Scott had to throw the towel...I was still hollering by the time Scott grabbed the towel out of my hand and scooped up the little critter!!!

I tried to get a picture of him before we released him...but the little thing was too fast. Before we could even lay eyes on him, he had wiggled out of the towel and was running like lightening away from the house and never looked back!

Thank goodness he is not in the house anymore. I can finally cook in peace again!!

No comments: