Its 4:45 in the moring right now. Went to bed at 5:45 PM (as soon as I got home from work) with a terrible headache. Woke up at 3:30 this morning....feeling MUCH better...but wide awake!!! I got up and put a load of laundry in the washer and thought, "maybe if I lay back down I can fall asleep." So I go lay down...and all I can think about..of ALL things...are the different settings on my washer and dryer....the same washer and dryer I've had since June 7, 2003 (I know because its written on my users manual)...and I know THAT because at 4 am I got BACK out of bed and went to my filing cabinet and dug out the users manual and read (cover to cover) the manual for both my washer and dryer! I did learn something....it IS good to wash whites and heavily soiled clothes in hot water...but did you know you should NOT soak heavily soiled clothes is hot water?? Evidently soaking in hot water will set the stain. Now how in the world is that different? No wonder all Scott's white socks aren't white...I've been SOAKING them in hot water!!!
I've never fully gotten all the when to use hot, when to use cold water thing. Before I left for college...I literally sat down with my grandmother, Lulu, and took notes as she told me all her laundry tips! That's a thought...I wonder if I could find that sheet of paper somewhere...I'm sure I could if I really dug for it! ha!...I know, you are probably rolling your eyes right now...I know I am...I REALLY should be in bed. This is so granny to be up in the middle of the night contemplating laundry.....and BLOGGING about it!!
I need some excitement in my life!!!!!! Night, Night....oh wait, I wonder if Martha Stewart is on???
P.S. Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment