I went dove hunting with Scott on opening morning this past weekend. We went with some friends of ours to the delta. Scott was so excited. He's never gotten to hunt the delta on opening day and has always wanted to! He finished off the day with the limit plus two ring-necks (whatever that is!) I didn't hunt; the only thing I got to shoot was my Cannon SureShot! I'm still waiting to take my hunter's safety course on September 15th to get my hunting liscense. It was fun to see Doc work. Its the first time we've gotten to take him to do something REAL since we got him. I'm pretty sure he had a good time!!


3 comments:
so excited to see that you're enjoying being a puppy parent! jeffrey was a little jealous tonight as i compare the amount of scrapbook pages that he has compared to our dog lego! loved the slide show!
Looks like a fun morning! I would way rather shoot a Canon than a Remington...less kick! Ha ha ha...
Enjoying the rest of your blog too! Keep writing and I'll keep reading!
It's Kerri...not Mitt, just don't have a gmail account of my own yet. I'm enjoying your blog and the pictures! Thanks for writing...it's very encouraging! :)
Love you.
Post a Comment