Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines Day 2012

Happy Valentines Day!  And sorry for the lack of postings lately!  Its definitely not been from a lack of picture taking! :)  H and I have gotten to do lots of new and fun things together over the past few weeks! 

This afternoon H and I made Daddy a (very) last minute Valentine, and H thoroughly enjoyed the craft!  I'm having a ball getting to begin stuff like this with him.  A couple weeks ago I bought him some big triangle-shaped colors so we could try out coloring for the first time!  Of course he's still a bit young to really know what he's doing, but he still had fun with it.  He was precious (of course!) - and you need not worry - I got plenty pictures of that as well (hopefully to come later)!

So, back to Valentines Day..... the pictures pick up AFTER we had finished the Valentine for Daddy (no pictures of that - as it took all hands on deck to keep from turning the entire kitchen red!)  Once we finished the "structured" craft project, I let H do a little "free-style" art all by himself.  He acted like he knew exactly what he was doing.  And you could tell he thought he was "so big" doing it!!

My precious BABY boy is growing up......










Oh, and that pink on his forehead.... that's not paint.... that's from where he fell when trying to step out the back door and landed on the doormat....on his face.  

And now, without further ado.... the final Valentine projects:
 


I hope everyone enjoyed their Valentines Day - I sure did!!!!

1 comment:

Wilson said...

Look at that sweet baby! So precious! Enjoy every second...he'll be in the stubborn threes before you know it! :)