Saturday, November 7, 2009

Jake's Double Header

This morning I went to see Jake play soccer - and I had SO MUCH fun!! I was amazed at how good 5 year olds were! I had been wanting to watch him for a while....and this weekend was my first weekend with nothing planned - I took advantage of it and met Mrs. Linda to go watch him play. They just happened to have a double header....so I got double the fun!!

The won both games (but they don't officially keep score). Keith, my brother-in-law (Jake's dad is the coach. He did a great job too!!!

The first team they played they won 6-1! I took all these pictures with my phone...and they actually turned out pretty decent.... Jake is #6 on the light blue team....


The second game they won 3-2...and Jake scored the first goal of the game!




Got a close up when the ball rolled out of bounds on our side!! :)

Good game boys!!


After I left the game...I of course had to run by and see my other main man, Owen, while I was on that side of town. He wasn't feeling real great...he is starting to cut teeth. I actually got a couple pics with him because Martha Margaret was playing with my phone.

His face looks like he does not like Aunt Wood.....but I promise he REALLY does..... :)

Try number 2 to get a happy face....no luck...

No comments: