Mom and Dad moved again this weekend. They found a house "out in the country" in
Starkville. I know Dad is going to enjoy it...its right in the middle of a big cow field! I think Mom is going to enjoy being able to go out in the yard and not be 20 feet from Hwy 12!
I went up to
Starkville on Friday evening to help Mom get the house put together. We made a lot of progress on Saturday! We worked hard all day...with a few breaks throughout the day to visit our favorite visitors!!
The girls like Mom's new place too! The first time
Karis came out to see the house she said, "Look! The cows have tags in their ears! Are they brand new?" Priceless!
Karis loves
Macey McKay....


This is
Macey McKay's new face she makes as she snorts with her nose!!!

Ansley was actually posing for pictures and smiling for me! If you know her...that is VERY rare!!

Another picture of that adorable face!!!

Her laugh will melt your heart!!!

I had so much fun helping Mom and Dad organize their new county cottage this weekend!! I can't wait to go back and visit and see what other little special touches Mom has added!!!
Here's to
The Country!
No comments:
Post a Comment