We have been trying to redo our guest bathroom for months now. We finally picked out the tile about 3 weeks ago and had the toilet sitting in the bathtub since we got the tile. With me being out of town so much and both Scott and me so busy lately....it seemed like it was never going to get done. And unfinished projects that leave my house non-functional REALLY irritate me.
When I called Scott on my way home from work he told me he was about to start working on the roof to a new shed thing he is building for his boat. I asked if he would mix the mortar for me to get started on the tile while he was working on HIS project (since he was obviously more interested in HIS project). He said he "guessed he would".....
I got home and was really dreading having to do it...but was determined to get it done. If it didn't get done in the next two days I knew it would be at LEAST another week since I have to go out of town Thursday through Sunday.
Anyway....when I got home....frustrated....I told Scott how I felt about him starting a new project when we had unfinished projects INSIDE the house. Then he started grinning. But I didn't think it was funny. He told me to go look at the bathroom....THAT's when I started grinning!
YAY!!! The tile was all down!!!!!!
Thanks Scott!!! You made my week!!!!!!
YIIIPPPPPEY!!!!
1 comment:
What a great surprise! That's a nice thing to come home to after a long day!
Post a Comment