If you are in the mood for a DELICIOUS Fruity Treat...this is what you need!!
Mmmm, I love it!! Colleen asked me about the recipe while we were at the beach, and I've been craving one ever sense. I couldn't take it any more...last night I had to go to the grocery store to get the ingredients to make it. And of course....I had to snap pictures as I made it to post to my blog!!
This recipe will NOT
disappoint!!!!!
Start off with your favorite sugar cookie recipe....homemade cookies are the best of course....but Betty
Crocker will also do the trick! After making the sugar cookie dough, lightly grease a pizza pan and spread the cookie mix evenly on the pan. (Martha Stewart Tip: Cover your cookie dough with saran wrap after placing it on the pizza pan and roll it smooth with a rolling pin. Peal off the saran wrap when smooth. Works like a charm!) Also, remember not to spread the dough all the way out to the edge of the pan. Leave a little room for the dough to spread during baking....I left 1/4 to 1/2 inches around the edge and it worked perfectly.

Bake the cookie according to the directions on the box.

While its baking, make the creamy topping! The ingredients for the topping are: 8 oz. cream cheese, 1/4 cup sugar, and 10 oz. cool whip. It makes a lot....it would be plenty for making two pizzas.

Be sure your cream cheese and cool whip are at room temperature before mixing. I suggest first mixing the sugar and cream cheese.

After the sugar is mixed well with the cream cheese, FOLD in the cool whip. (Warning: do not WHIP the Cool Whip!! The less you can stir the cool whip, the thicker and creamier your topping will be.) It will be slightly lumpy when done.

Spread the creamy topping evenly over the cookie. (I would let the cookie cool to room temperature before adding the topping.)

Now add your fresh fruit! I love Kiwi, Pineapple, Strawberries and Peaches... you can choose whatever fruits you like best. Be creative with the design!! They're so pretty when you're done you won't want to cut it!!

Eat up and ENJOY!!!!!!!

2 comments:
have made this before but mine wasn't as pretty :)
BTW this looks FANTASTIC!!!! i cannot wait to make it! thanks for the great idea
Post a Comment