This picture below is when I had let Doc out for a little while one morning, and I was going back outside to check on him...as soon as I stepped out the door I saw him sitting on the back of Scott's truck...SO hoping Scott was going to let him go with him that day!! He LOVES to go with Scott!
The next one is another one of Doc hanging out in Scott's truck hoping for the chance to get to ride. He'll sit in the truck and wait for hours...it really hurts his feelings when he can't go!
The next ones are Doc the day he got his staples. The vet shaved him everywhere where he had a scratch or a cut. His left leg is where he got his staples....they are in the shape of a C right where his "knee" is.
He was pitiful the first couple of days...but it didn't take him long at all to get his "perk" back.
...and believe me...he got extra special treatment!
This picture is ten days later...the day he got his staples out. Can you believe how good he looks! Now if his hair would just hurry up and grow back. He looks like he has the mange! :( The morning after he got his staples out, I took him to work with me. That was interesting! But he was a very good boy...and I think he liked the change of scenery!
Now, for good measure...I can't post all these pictures of Doc without posting a picture of Noah...This is where I found him one afternoon when I got home from work. The life of a cat....
Now for our next exciting news! Scott got a brand new trailer! But not just any trailer....its a 16-foot enclosed cargo trailer!!! He has been waiting to find the right one for about a year now....and he finally got it this week!! He had to drive to Georgia to get it. Its going to be awesome for his work. He is going to fix the inside up with all his tools and make it like a shop on wheels! This way no matter where he is, he will have everything with him that he needs!
This was his rig before.....(and by the way....this is the truck he picked me up in for our FIRST date...it was sad to get rid of it! I loved that ole truck)
And this is his rig NOW!!! God has definitely blessed us more than we deserve!
We spent the first of the weekend in Batesville with my family! Its always good to see them! Karis and Ansley are adorable and growing so fast! Baby girl number three will be here in just a little over 2 months!! We can't wait to meet her!!! Mom got the girls a box full of dress-up clothes to play with....they were precious!!
1 comment:
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the pics of doc!!! I can't handle how hurt he was...so sad! Congrats on the new truck and trailor!
Post a Comment