As hard as I tried, I could not go back to sleep after that. I laid there for about 30 or 45 minutes and couldn't lay there anymore - I went in the living room to lay on the couch and turned on FOX News. I think I fell asleep about 6:30.....and I didn't wake up until 9!! oops! Yes, it was a work day! I figured, oh well, no need to rush since I'm already going to be so late.
I stopped to get gas in Clinton and for some reason there was at least 2 people at every pump...and wouldn't you know I got behind the car that took his own sweet time. He even started adding oil AFTER he was finished pumping...but still sitting at the pump!! UUUNBELIEVABLE!! I couldn't believe the nerve!!!
When I finally rolled into Vicksburg...about 10:45 I decided it was close enough to lunch that I might as well run what would have been my "lunch break errands" and then stop off at Subway to get some early lunch.
Got to work about 11:15. Hardly anyone even here....its a slow day...not a whole lot to do....I brought my books to be studying...but I'm so sick of studying.....
Its exactly FOUR MORE weeks until the big test! I'm soooo ready to get it over with!
Happy hunting to all y'all out there that don't have to study...

1 comment:
I would love for Quinn to get a turkey this year. A friend gave him a bow. May 19th (move day) is ticking closer...
Post a Comment