Man, I can't believe I haven't written since CHRISTMAS! I hope everyone had a happy new year. Scott and I spent the new year in Batesville with my family. We had a great time...Scott spent a lot of time hunting...and I spent a lot of time with my mom, sister-in-law, nieces, and cousins! I got introduced to a new game while I was there...Mexican Train! SO FUN! Its great with a big crowd! That's how we brought in the new year..on the Mexican Train! ha!
While I was in Batesville I did have a few days of not feeling so great...headaches again. I ended up going to the doctor (Mom made me). The doctor put me on some medicine for a sinus infection. I was down and out the whole first week of the new year...I didn't even go to work until Friday! I hope that medicine will be a long term fix to all these headaches that I have been having. If not, the doctor said surgery may be in my future!
My next task was getting all my Christmas stuff put up, finally! Since I was gone over New Years weekend, then sick for a week I was much later than usual getting everything put up. It sure feels good to have a clean house again! :)
Since the new year, weekends have been filled with deer camp time...trying to squeeze in the last bit of time we can in the woods...it will all be over January 31. In between hunting, I've been trying to squeeze some studying time in as well...yes...studying...
BIG PRAYER REQUEST: I am taking my PE exam on April 11. The PE is an 8 hour exam I have to take to get my Professional Engineering License. I've gotten all my review books and reference books in, so now its time to hit it hard! I'm really trying to NOT get nervous...hopefully the more I study the more confident I'll become...and not the other way around! So anyway...life is about to shut-down for me over the next couple months as I focus hard on preparing for this exam. If you think about me between now and then...I sure would appreciate your prayers!
Happy New Year!!!
3 comments:
I can't imagine studying for months for an exam. I have no patience with studying. I just want to learn by osmosis. "hmmmmmmmmmmm..." There. I'm sorry about your headaches; they're the devil!
You'll be in my prayers!
We'll definitely pray for you! So sorry to here about your headaches. I haven't seen you in forever... hope everything is going well!
Post a Comment