Just had to share our Christmas breakfast with everyone...we had christmas pancakes this morning! A Woodman original!! Scott wasn't nearly as impressed as I was!!! The two pancakes below the reindeer are Mr. and Mrs. Clause...HA!! Merry Christmas!
Oh my!! Woodman, you are surprising me with all this "Martha Stewart" side about you.8) Scott better realize (I know he does)how blessed he is to have such a wonderful wife who can be so creative when it comes to sewing & cooking, but still manage to gracefully get a BIG BUCK with a BOW!! You're good! I love the Christmas pancakes!!
2 comments:
Oh my!! Woodman, you are surprising me with all this "Martha Stewart" side about you.8) Scott better realize (I know he does)how blessed he is to have such a wonderful wife who can be so creative when it comes to sewing & cooking, but still manage to gracefully get a BIG BUCK with a BOW!! You're good! I love the Christmas pancakes!!
Dito to David and Shelley, but they should know how you can handle a high speed gocart as well.
ILBYD
Post a Comment