Thursday, December 20, 2007

Hussle and Bussle Reflections

Gosh, has it REALLY been almost 3 weeks since I've blogged? Yes, well I guess that makes sense. I was in Mobile, AL for a week....the next week was devoted to our annual Crossgrates Christmas Program...followed up then by another week away from home in Trenton, NJ! Yes, tis good to be HOME! Good thing I decided to go ahead and put up our Christmas tree the week before Thanksgiving!!!

As I look back over this year...its definitely been a good one! Man, there has been so much squeezed into just one year! I got married, we took our very first Wardlaw family vacation, Scott and I got new bows, we joined a new deer camp that is now the home of our newly remodeled camper, I killed my first BUCK (with my BOW!), Scott killed two NICE ones right after that, and then to finish off the year with a bang...we learn that we will soon have another addition to the family!!! No, I'm not pregnant! My brother and his wife are expecting baby #3!!!!

God is good indeed! On top of all that, God has blessed us with such a wonderful family and an unbelievable support group of friends...we have received tons of Christmas Cards that have been such a wonderful reminder of that! Y'all will never know how much you mean to us!! Thank you for loving us!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ILBYD

Anonymous said...

ILBYM

Just call me D said...

What cool pancakes- girl, you have definitely got some Martha Stewart goin' on. I'm very impressed! Glad ya'll had such a good Christmas and I'm so glad to see all the bow kills, I'll remind Keith to check the pictures if he hasn't already seen them already. Happy New Year!