Tuesday, October 10, 2006

The clock's a tickin'

Well, we've hit hunting season. Scott will be busy killing up until two weeks before the wedding. All the holiday fun ahead on top of wedding planning will keep me plenty busy to pass the time...the wedding will be here before we know it! Scott and I went to see "Facing the Giants" last night! What a refreshing movie!! If you havent heard of it, check out the link below. Even if you arent a big movie fan, you REALLY need to check this one out! You won't regret it!
Lets see, what else has been going on....oh yeah, I've had a birthday since the last time I wrote! I'm 28 years old now! Boy, that doesn't seem possible! Anyway, I have been wanting to redo my fireplace in my living room and put brick around it - instead of the ugly white tile that is there now! So for my birthday, Scott got me all the stuff I needed to do the project and said he would help me with it! (Actually he said he would do it - but since I love home projects I thought it would be fun to do together!) Thanks to those great government holidays, I had this Monday off so we got started on it! I just love working on home projects...and especially with him, because he is SO cute when he is working! And I just love that he enjoys doing stuff like that...just one more example of how God has blessed me!!! And that reminds me, lately we have been watching this show "Flip That House" on A&E. Have you seen it? Its very interesting. We are both addicted to it...we DVR every episode! We are hoping one day we can do something like that - buy a fixer-upper and spend a month or so fixing it up and then selling it! I hope he can hire me soon! That would be my ultimate DREAM job - Scott's personal secretary and project manager! ha! Well, I guess thats all for now - come visit when you can and see my new fireplace - compliments of Mr. Berry!!! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I bet the fire place looks great. We should do a double date sometime ... go to Aladdin. I'd love to do that Woodman. It's probably the only way we'd get to see each other.
Hope you're wedding plans are all running smoothly...:O) Married life is such a gift.
LUV ya ... Always,
Lea

P.S. I hung my Christmas tree ornament from Egypt on our first Christmas tree!! It looks beautiful! I love think about all those people and yarping for them. O what a gift it is to have Christ as my LORD and Savior. We are so blessed...:O)