Friday, February 12, 2010

Winter Storm 2010 - Making History

I woke up this morning to a WINTER WONDERLAND!! Its beautiful outside....and the snow is still falling! The weather folks tell us it will continue for several more hours, reaching possibly up to 7 or 8 inches!! Wait, are we still in Mississippi??

We are definitely making history.... I've never seen this much snow in Mississippi in MY life time!! I'm soaking it all in while it lasts!!

Awesomeness!

The below picture was taken at 8:30 a.m.


UPDATED TO ADD:

At 11:30 it was still snowing and getting thick on the ground....



Jake was over at Scott's parent's house so we went over there to play in the snow.... Jake measured the depth of snow at 6 inches!!!!


... and had made a pretty good snowman!!!!

When 4-wheeler and sled came out, though, Jake was done with snowmen!!!!


Jake couldn't get enough of the sled riding.... Scott rode him ALL over the yard until there was nothing left but mud!!

Jake let me ride a couple times too....



What a fun snow day to remember!!!!!

No comments: