I can't believe this was my first time to ever be in
Starkville with the girls on Halloween. It was so much fun to see them all dressed up and to get to walk them around to go trick-or-treating! They had the best time with Cousin Matt being there too!
Here we are all loaded up on the way to the
FBC Fall Festival....

Mitt was given the task of being the "keeper of the Bee"! :) She was flying all over the place!

And she did not like being "caged"..... :)

I could just eat her up!! She was waving at everyone!


Our Bumble Bee made friends with this little Post-girl! ADORABLE!! I asked her Mom about this precious costume...she said they chose it since her grandaddy was the
Starkville Postman! She said they took her by the Post Office to see him before they headed to the church! So cute I had to take a picture!!

The football player and the cheerleader...a house divided :)

The whole group (except the bee was flying around and we
couldn't keep her still)! The fireman on the right is Walker, a family friend.
Karis and one of the many friends she found at the Fall Fest...

The Bumble Bee checking out her stingers...

She is so happy...

Another group shot...minus the Bumble Bee!


After we left the church, we headed out for some trick-or-treating! I hadn't been trick-or-treating in
atleast 20 years!! (Man, that makes me sound
soooo old!!!)

We wrapped up the night with one final stop at Mimi's and Paw's.... the Bumble Bee
looooves Paw! (Mom and Dad couldn't go with us tonight because Mom fell and broke her arm on Thursday - poor thing!) Seeing the trick-or-
treaters brightened her mood!


And here I am with the whole crew!

Happy Fall Y'all!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment