We finished the renovation on our guest bathroom...and I LOVE IT!! The tile makes so much difference in there!! I am SO glad to have this done! I have been wanting to redo this bathroom ever since I bought the house. I'm not sure why it took me this long...I've hated that blue ever since I moved in!!
I've been meaning to post pictures all week, but just haven't had time! So here ya go....finally...
The before......

The after....

We're in the process of doing our master bathroom now! Scott finished laying the tile for me before he left for Colorado, and I grouted it the next day. Its taken me a week to pick out what color I wanted to paint in there. I had six different color samples on the wall and didn't end up going with any of them. The color I finally went with is a caramel/buckskin color. I put the first coat of paint on the walls tonight! I can't wait to finish it! I would post some "progress pictures" but my camera is in Colorado! So you'll have to wait until Scott gets back to see the final product.
After the master bathroom is done...we're moving on to the KITCHEN!!!
1 comment:
Looks good! I love before and after pics!
Post a Comment